- In addition to the integral clutch, the DEWALT anti-rotation E-Clutch System, offers technology capable of detecting the motion of the tool. This feature senses the motion of the tool and shuts it down if necessary . The red indicator LED illuminates when the E-Clutch System is engaged.
- 2 variable speed ranges (0-400/ 0-1320 rpm) to match appropriate speed to the application
- Magnesium gear case to reduce weight while maintaing jobsite durability.
- Power of the cord with cordless freedom
- 60V MAX* Brushless Motor for increase power and runtimeTool Connect Tag Ready. Installing a DEWALT Tool Tag allows for tracking and locating of the drill using the DEWALT Tool Connect app.
- Easily shift between 1st and 2nd speed without having to feather the trigger
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- 60-Volt 1/2-Inch In-Line Stud and Joist Drill, Bare Tool
- Battery and Charger Sold Separately
- Owner’s Manual
- 3 Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed