BOSCH GXS12V-01N12 12V MAX LITHIUM-ION SLIMPACK BATTERY W/ CHARGER STARTER KIT

$49.00

Report Abuse
SKU: BSH-GXS12V-01N12 Categories: ,

Description

FEATURES
  • Convenient Bosch Lithium-ion 12V Max battery and charger kit delivers professional power in a compact package to the jobsite
  • Outstanding 12V Max battery performance designed to efficiently power tools, with a light, portable 12V Max battery pack
  • Advanced charger design with 80/20 dual-mode charging, indicator lights and compatibility with Bosch 12V Max Li-ion batteries
  • Longer battery runtime engineered to deliver up to 50 percent more runtime than previous-generation 12V Max 1.3 Ah batteries, at the same weight
  • Fast-charging operation fully charges a spent 12V Max 2.0 Ah Lithium-ion battery in approximately one hour
  • Regulated dual-mode charging designed to securely charge the battery fast; the first 80 percent of the charge is very fast, the remaining 20 percent is at the normal rate
  • Battery-status indicator provides an indication if the charger is in fast-charging mode or long-life mode, and when charging begins, is complete, or is pending charging due to high temperatures
  • Flexible charging solution compatible with Bosch 12V Max Lithium-ion batteries
  • Compact design small and light charger designed to be convenient to carry along
  • Cold weather operation works in temperatures down to -4 degrees F
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
  • BAT414 12V Max Lithium-Ion 2.0 Ah Battery
  • GAL12V-20 12V Max Charger
  • Owner’s Manual
WARRANTY
  • 1 Year Limited Factory Warranty
  • 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed

Additional information

Brand

Bosch

Volts

12V

Material

Lithium-Ion

Charger Power Outlet

120V

Sorry no more offers available